Join us for God’s Work Our Hands on September 10th after church service. Immediately after Service that Sunday we will offer a bag lunch in the fellowship hall. During lunch find the team lead for the activity you have signed up for to let them know you are present. After lunch, please proceed to your activity.
We have 5 activities to choose from.
1) Filling quart freezer bags with rice and dried beans, we will also assemble hygiene kits. Activity is in the Fellowship Hall. The completed items will be delivered to CCM during the workweek.
2) Quilting Ministry in the education building of the church on the first floor. Ann Blackwelder is the lead.
3) CVAN yard work on Bell St.
4) Big Brothers and Big Sisters – writing encouraging notes and filling snack bags
5) Opportunity House on Corban Ave. – organizing donations and room cleaning
The 2023 Flower Calendar is now available online for you to make your reservation. Use the link below to select your date(s) and make your reservation. We use Pots of Luck Florist in Concord and the cost of two vases is $100. If you would prefer, you can call the church office to make your reservation. Payment for flowers can be mailed or dropped off at the church or placed in the offering plate with a notation "Altar Flowers" in the memo line.
Please select a Sunday that you can serve as Lector/Intercessor. The lessons and prayers will be sent to you ahead of time so you will have time to practice. This is open to members and regular worshipers of St. James.
Please look over the dates below and select a date to serve as communion assistant. You will be assisting Pastor Tony by distributing the individual cups of wine. This is open to members and regular worshipers at St. James.
Copyright © 2023 St. James Lutheran Church - All Rights Reserved.